Sunday, July 22, 2012

{Gratefulness} pictures from my week

Gratefulness makes for a beautiful heart. You can see way I think giving thanks breeds joy here and the importance of it. :) 

But here are a few of the things I counted as gifts this week!



Seeing God's beauty through His creation

Sister date with the best sista evaaa!!

Having friends with the coolest job...blessed by Lizzie and her passion for adoption. You can learn more about Together For Adoption and follow them on Pinterest. 

For fun shoes

For chacos and giving my toes freedom ;)

Babysitting three beautiful girlies :)
Their sweet new kitty, Rock Star

The honesty that comes from a 5 and 3 year old...funny and challenging 


Make overs, playing in the sprinkler outside, eating jelly sandwiches, and watching Barbie Christmas in July...I love these girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment